Xander looked from his mother to his father, his expression clearly demanding an explanation.

"Xander, these people cannot insult and threaten you without accepting the consequences of their actions." Kal'enel said sternly.

The Gods moved closer and Vkandis pulled Xander to his feet. "You are our son. We cannot protect you from the demons you fight, but we can protect you from people such as these. They do not deserved your help and protection."

Ghost wormed her way into the middle of the tightly clustered group and clutched Xander's leg. /They were bad Daddy. They need spanked./

Xander picked Ghost up and settled her against his chest. He looked at the mulish expression on her face and the forbidding expressions on his parent's faces. He sighed and shook his head. Looking directly into his daughter's eyes he asked her seriously, "Do you love me Ghost?"

Her voice was equally serious, "Yes Daddy."

He rested his free hand on Vkandis' shoulder, "Vkandis, I've claimed you as my father, do you love me?"

The smile on the God's face made the bright sunlight seem dim. "Yes. You are my son and I do love you."

He finally looked at Kal'enel, "And you? How do you feel about me?"

"I don't see what my feelings have to do with these people's actions Xander."

"Just answer me Mom. Do you love me?"

Kal'enel kissed his forehead and then rested her cheek against his, "Yes my child. I do. More than I ever thought possible."

Xander grinned, "I *know* Wintermoon loves me. Wings, fangs, claws and all. And that's what's important to me. My family loves me. In the big picture, these people's opinion doesn't mean jack shit to me. They can say, do and think whatever they like. I'll protect them because that's what I do and who I am. Good guy, remember? I don't have time to ask who is and isn't my friend before I take out the bad guys."

Xander jostled Ghost, making her giggle. "If they don't like me, fuck 'em. Who cares? I don't."

Ghost laughed harder and nuzzled against her father's chest. "You said a bad word Daddy."

Xander feigned shock, "I did? No way. I'm the Champion, I don't use bad words."

Ghost laughed so hard she couldn't breathe. Kal'enel and Vkandis exchanged indulgent smiles and turned back to the crowd. Their voices said in unison, "Our son has declined any reparations for the insults you heaped upon him. Our people may stay or leave as they please."

Selenay heaved a sigh of relief, maybe this wouldn't end badly after all. She stepped closer to the strange young man. "Thank you Champion. That was very kind of you and we appreciate it."

Xander looked at them and shrugged, "I didn't do it for you. I did it for me." He smoothed back Ghost's hair and kissed her cheek. "This is what is important to me. You people can go blow for all I care. I don't have time for your politics or your games. I have a job to do and I don't need the grief. So, you do your thing and I'll do mine. And now, I'm going home. I have a wedding to go to. Mine." Xander walked away from the Queen of one of the most powerful countries in the world without a backwards glance.

The grin splitting Firesong's face had reached epic proportions. He turned to the young priest standing next to him and said in a gleeful voice, "I like him. I *really* like him."

Karal laughed, "You would. But I also find myself impressed with him. He has strength of character and a firm grasp on the important things in life. Vkandis made a wise choice making him the Champion."

Firesong's eyebrows rose up into his hair line, "Vkandis? I believe you are mistaken Priest. The Star-Eyed chose him. Vkandis merely went along with the wisdom of her decision."

The two men bickered cheerfully as they headed back to the ekele to pack for their trip to K'Sheyna Vale.

**********

Darkwind made it back to his quarters without incident. For which he was profoundly grateful. He was in no mood to put up with people at the moment.

He grabbed his packs from the closet and hurriedly shoved everything he valued into them. He looked over the rooms where he and Elspeth had been so happy together. It had all been a lie. That much was clear now. He tugged his wedding ring off of his hand and left it on the bedside table. He shut the door quietly behind him and headed down the back stairs. The sooner he left this place the better.

**********

Firesong hated packing. He hated it with a passion. He finally managed to weed through his belongs, only taking what couldn't easily be replaced. He looked around his home for the last time. He would miss this place. But not enough to stay here. He looked at Karal and made a sudden decision.

"Karal. Will you be returning here?"

"Yes. I believe so. Natoli is here and there is still much good I can do amongst these people. Why?"

"I won't be back Karal. I've been here too long. But I want you to take my ekele. It is much nicer than that drafty palace."

Karal felt the sting of tears in his eyes. The two men had become close friends over time. "I will miss you Firesong. But I understand why you are leaving. You will tell me where you end up won't you? I'd like to come visit occasionally."

"You'd better Priest." Firesong said in a threatening voice. He grew quiet for a moment, and then spoke again in a much quieter voice, "I will miss you too Karal."

Firesong led the young man to the door, "Let's go get you packed. I'm sure NightHawk will want to leave soon."

**********

Darkwind made his way to Firesong's ekele and met his friends on the path. Firesong immediately noticed the missing ring. "Darkwind. Are you sure about this? Maybe if you spoke to her..."

"No Firesong. She made this decision, not me. I'm not going to stay where I'm not wanted. Her position as a Herald is obviously more important than our marriage. It's better that it ends now." Karal listened to the conversation in confusion. He finally understood what was going on and groaned inwardly. He had to find Talia, and find her now. He sent his thoughts out to Altra, begging him to come to guide him.

The FireCat appeared immediately and linked his mind to Karal's, becoming his 'eyes'. The two made their way through the crowd and finally found Talia leaning on Rolan's shoulder. The Spirit had relented, allowing the Companions to stay with their Chosen. The feelings of relief flooding through Talia's link with Rolan were intense. It took a couple of tries but Karal finally managed to get her attention.

"Talia. We have a problem. A serious one. Elspeth has broken her vows to Darkwind and he is leaving with Firesong. We have to stop them from doing something stupid."

Talia groaned and buried her face in Rolan's mane, "Why me? I'm a good person. I don't ask for much. Just a little bit of peace and quiet. Instead I stagger from crisis to crisis like a drunken bard. I must have been a horrible person in a former to life to deserve this."

Karal gaped at his friend and fellow Sun priest and finally broke into hearty laughter. Once he started, he couldn't seem to stop. He finally had to sit down. He gasped for air and wiped tears of mirth from his eyes, "Thank you Queen's Own. I needed that." He finally managed to get himself under control, "Now. What shall we do about foolish friends?"

Talia sat next to him and casually leaned on his shoulder. "Karal. There are some things we shouldn't interfere with. And this is one of them. If they come to us, them we help. But if they don't ask for it, intruding could cause even more heart ache."

Karal hung his head, "I know you are right Talia. But I don't like it."

"I don't either Karal. I don't either."

**********

It took some fast talking, but Xander finally managed to convince Ghost to go home with her 'grandparents'. Mentioning the upcoming nuptials finally did the trick.

"Ghost, I'll be home in about a week. I promise. I need you to make sure everything is ready. The second I hit the Vale I want to get married before something else happens."

"Okay Daddy. But after you and Wintermoon have your honeymoon, can you stay home for awhile? Please?"

"Unless something really bad happens, I promise to stay for a week. At least. Okay?"

"I love you Daddy."

"I love you too honey. Now you guys better go before I change my mind and leave with you. I don't think Wintermoon would like it if I let his brother get eaten on the way to the wedding." Ghost giggled and jumped into Xander's arms for one last hug before climbing into Vkandis' arms. Xander watched his family fade from sight and sighed. He missed them already.

"Your daughter is a lovely child. And one of the strongest empaths I've ever seen."

Xander turned to see the woman he had grabbed earlier when she'd fainted. Small traces of blood still smeared her face. "Are you all right now? You looked really bad when you fainted earlier."

Talia blushed, "I understand I have you to thank for keeping my head from an unpleasant meeting with the ground. Thank you for that. And I'm much better now. The emotional upheaval was a little too much for me to handle. I'm Talia, by the way."

"I'm Xander."

"It's nice to meet you Xander. But I thought your name was NightHawk?" Talia said.

Xander turned red, "That's the name Kal'enel gave me when she named me Champion. But I prefer Xander."

Talia gave him one of her heartbreaking smiles, "Xander it is then. I understand Firesong, Karal and Darkwind are traveling with you back to K'Sheyna Vale?"

"Yes. But isn't Elspeth coming too? I know she wanted to." Xander said.

Talia led Xander over to one of the benches against the palace wall and took a seat. Xander remained standing, "I'd sit, but I haven't quite gotten the hang of the wings yet."

Talia frowned in confusion, "You haven't had them long?"

Xander laughed, "No. Just a couple of days. It's a long story. I'll tell you about it some time. Now, what's up with Elspeth?"

"When Kal'enel decided the alliance was over because of the way you were treated, I'm very sorry for that, some people don't handle the unexpected very well."

Xander grinned, "No biggee. I don't even want to know what my friends back home would say if they could see me now."

Talia grinned back, "I've 'got' to hear your story sometime." Talia sighed and her smile faded away, "Elspeth took Darkwind's bond feather from her hair and dropped it on the ground. Right in front of him."

Xander was shocked, he hadn't been around the Hawkbrothers long, but he knew what that meant, "Why would she do a thing like that?"

"She's the daughter of the Queen. She abdicated the throne when she became a Mage, but old habits die hard. She's always been taught that Valdemar came before her own happiness. Once the alliance was over, she had to choose."

"Did she talk to Darkwind first? See if they could work something out? Kal'enel would 'never' want them to break their marriage vows over something she did. They could have gotten permission or something."

Talia shook her head, "Elspeth was Darkwind and Firesong's student, she took the Wing Sib oath."

Xander groaned, "She broke her oath to Kal'enel too? That's something Mom will never forgive, Elspeth should have talked to her first. Or at least waited to see what would happen first. Man, this is 'so' screwed."

"That's an unusual, but completely accurate description of the situation."

**********

Darkwind sent Vree out to hunt while he waited impatiently for Firesong and Karal to return. He couldn't wait to get out of this place.

/Darkwind, can I speak with you?/

Darkwind stiffened when Gwena's mindvoice echoed in his head. "What do you want Gwena? Shouldn't you be with your chosen?"

/Darkwind, I'm so sorry. I don't know what she was thinking. I don't know if she was thinking at all. I wish I could make this better./

The misery in the Companion's thoughts finally forced Darkwind to face her. The mental anguish in Gwena's voice was painfully obvious in her body. Her head hung down between her fore legs and her once proud tail drooped limply. Darkwind buried his face in her mane, "I don't think there's anything 'anyone' could do Gwena. This was Elspeth's choice. We just have to live with it."

/I don't want you to leave Darkwind./

"I don't want to leave either, but I can't stay. You know that."

/I don't have to like it though. I wish I could go with you./

"You have to stay here and take care of her." Darkwind allowed a small hint of laughter to creep into his voice, "She'll be impossible to deal with for a while, but she'll recover. And so will I. Eventually."

**********

Xander spent a lot of time with Darkwind on their journey to K'Sheyna Vale. The older man wouldn't discuss the destruction of his marriage, but instead focused on getting to know the man his brother was going to marry.

Both were pleased when they got along so well. Darkwind laughed at Xander's jokes, while Xander appreciated Darkwind's common sense approach to everything from setting up their nightly camp to discussing demons.

Xander found it amazing that none of the three men had any doubts about the existence of demons and vampires. Karal especially. The young Karsite had seen what demons were capable of long before the mage storms had wracked the land.

The days passed quickly, but the nights for Xander seemed to last forever. He didn't sleep well at all. He missed the sound of Wintermoon breathing in his ear, and his wings were causing him all kinds of problems. He had to sleep on his stomach, which he hated with a passion, and every time he rolled over in his sleep the pain shooting through his abused wing would wake him up.

By the time they reached K'Sheyna Vale, he was exhausted. But the sight of Wintermoon waiting for him at the boundary still made him smile.

Wintermoon was concerned when he saw Xander. His lover's skin was pasty and he had dark circles under his eyes. Wintermoon kissed him gently, "Xander, are you all right? You look tired."

Xander sighed in relief when Wintermoon's arms closed around his back, and he rested his head on Wintermoon's broad shoulder. "I am tired. Being able to fly may be wonderful, but these wings are a pain in my ass when I'm trying to sleep. And I missed you. I'm never going to spend another night without you. Ever."

Wintermoon laughed softly, "I missed you too A'shke. But I believe I have a solution for your inability to sleep."

"God, I hope so. I don't know how much longer I can keep going without biting someone's head off."

"Try to remain calm for a little longer Xander. Ghost and the Elders are waiting for us at the Heartstone. Once the ceremony is over we can spend some time alone."

Xander nodded his head wearily and stood aside while Wintermoon greeted his brother.

Darkwind had asked Xander to not tell Wintermoon about Elspeth for now. He wanted to do it himself, after the ceremony. Xander had agreed reluctantly, he knew Darkwind was hurting, but he couldn't make him talk about it.

Xander hid a small smirk. Darkwind might be able to hide his feelings from his brother, but when Ghost and Kethra got a hold of him, he was toast.

**********

Xander dressed in his new clothes and had to smile, he couldn't wait to see the expression on Wintermoon's face when he took off his ceremonial robes. Two hertasi laid his robes open then helped him do up all the fastenings. They'd solved the problems of his wings by removing most of the back and adding fasteners over his shoulders. Once it was on it was impossible to tell where the robes ended and his wings began.

"You look wonderful Xander. Wintermoon will be most pleased."

Xander turned and smiled at Kal'enel, "I hope so. I'd hate for him to think I was ugly or something."

The Goddess laughed and pulled him over to a low-back chair. "Sit and I will do your hair." She brushed out the waist long hair and braided a section of either side of his face. "Something is bothering you Xander, what is it?"

Xander fidgeted and finally answered, "Elspeth broke off her marriage to Darkwind."

Kal'enel's hands stilled in his hair, "Why would she do such a thing?"

Xander shrugged, "When you cancelled the alliance she decided that their marriage was over and took off the bond feathers."

Kal'enel closed her eyes and fought back the urge to scream, humans could be so irritating at times. "Their marriage had nothing to do with the alliance Xander. I would 'never' ask someone to make that choice."

Xander put one of his hands over hers and said quietly, "I know you wouldn't Mom. I don't know why she would think that you would. But Darkwind is really hurting right now. She didn't even try to talk to him first."

Kal'enel sighed and kissed the top of Xander's head, "I will speak with him Xander. Maybe this can be fixed." She quickly finished the braids and stepped back. "You are ready Xander. At least your hair is. How are 'you' doing?"

Xander stood up and stretched, his wings flaring out at the same time, "I'm fine Mom. I just want to get this over with."

Kal'enel smiled, "Ceremonies can be nerve racking, but try to stay calm."

Xander smirked and headed for the door, "I'm not nervous Mom, I just want to get the ceremony over with so we can get started on the honeymoon."

Kal'enel's mouth dropped open for a moment, then she burst into peals of laughter, "You are indeed your father's son."

**********

Xander made all the appropriate responses during the ceremony, but later he couldn't have repeated the words if his life depended on it. Everything in him was focused on Wintermoon. The sound of his heartbeat, the feel of his hand and the smell of his arousal. Xander was quietly going insane. If the ceremony didn't end soon, the guests were going to get one hell of a show.

The tight leather pants Xander wore were beginning to inflict pain. Actually, it wasn't the pants, it was the stone hard erection inside the pants that was causing the pain.

Wintermoon felt Xander's hand tighten on his and sent a silent query out to his mate. /Xander? What's wrong?/ He was inundated with images of the two of them together in the most intimate of embraces. Wintermoon felt his heart speed up in response, and his face reddened when he felt his needy cock begin to leak inside his trousers. Xander's hand tightened around his once more and he heard a very faint whimper escape from his lover's throat. At that point Wintermoon stopped paying any attention whatsoever to the ceremony. He was too busy silently praying to the Star-Eyed for strength and a speedy conclusion to the Elder's long winded speech.

Kal'enel wore a look of supreme serenity, on the outside. On the inside she was rolling on the ground laughing. Her son and her soon to be son-in-law were praying to her at the same time and for the same thing. Xander's prayers made it clear that if he and Wintermoon didn't get out of the clearing quickly their sex practices would become more than common knowledge. Kal'enel's brow quirked up in surprise when Wintermoon's prayer become more of a steady commentary about the love the Elders of the Vale had for their own voices. She knew that she had to take steps, and quickly.

"Elders, you do your Vale great service in your performance of your duties. But as it is my son that is being wed, I would prefer to conduct them myself if you would be agreeable." The Goddess said.

The Elders fell all over themselves leaving the dais and Kal'enel took their place. She smiled at the looks of relief on the two men's faces, "We are gathered here to witness a formality, nothing more. Xander and Wintermoon are lifebonded, no ceremony can make their union more real or permanent. Therefore, today we will create a new ceremony for the blessing of the union of lifebonded pairs."

The Goddess blocked out the sight and sound of the others in the clearing and concentrated solely on the two men before her. "A lifebond is a rare and wonderful thing, but it can be a terrible thing too. One's anger or sadness becomes the other's also. The same is also true for the joy and laughter. Xander, my son, do you swear before me on this day to do whatever you can to make your mate happy and to keep him foremost in your heart?"

"Yes, I swear." Xander said in a very steady voice.

Kal'enel smiled and turned to Wintermoon, "Wintermoon, mate of my son's heart, do you swear before me on this day to do whatever you can to make your mate happy and to keep him foremost in your heart?"

Wintermoon's smile was one no one except Xander had ever had the privilege to see, "Yes, I swear."

"And do you both swear to comfort and aid your mate in times of sorrow and hardship?"

"Yes, we swear." the two men replied in perfect unison.

Kal'enel smiled, "Then my blessings on you both. In my eyes, and the eyes of the people, you are wed."

The clearing erupted into loud cheering, but the newlyweds never heard a word, they were too busy exchanging kisses to seal their bond to pay any attention.

Well wishers finally managed to force them to part and the hertasi waiting in the wings hurried forward to remove their ceremonial robes. Xander smirked when he saw Wintermoon's tight doe skin pants and sleeveless tunic. He held out his arms and let the hertasi release the fastenings on the shoulders of his robes. The embroidered black material fell away to reveal extremely tight black leather trousers that left 'nothing' to the imagination paired with black leather boots that rose up over Xander's knees. And that was all. No shirt, no vest, no tunic. Just a wide expanse of creamy white skin set against a backdrop by glossy black wings.

Wintermoon felt all of the moisture in his mouth go dry and he shuddered when one of Xander's braids fell forward and brushed against an erect nipple on the gleaming chest. Wintermoon surged forward and grabbed Xander by the hand. He pulled his willing mate through the crowd and actually snarled at the few hardy souls that got in his way. Xander's laughter at his mate's antics could be heard ringing through the Vale after they disappeared from sight.

Firesong's mouth dropped open when he saw NightHawk without his robes, he closed it with a snap when Darkwind nudged him with an elbow and said quietly, "You're drooling."

Firesong turned to his friend and hid a wince when he saw the sadness darkening the light blue eyes. He hid his concern behind forced joviality, "Did you see him? Even a saint would drool over that."

Darkwind laughed a little, trust Firesong to come up with a comment like that. "I admit, he did look good. My brother is a lucky man."

Firesong cursed under his breath as he watched his friend wander through the crowd and fade from sight. He felt a tug and looked down to see the Champion's daughter standing before him. She held up her arms and he automatically picked her up and settled her against his chest.

She smiled at him and lightly touched the mask he wore to hide his scars, /You don't need this with him you know. The scars wouldn't scare him away./

Firesong was stunned at the clarity of her mindspeech, but what he saw when he looked in her mind rocked him to the core. Hers was the most complex mind he'd ever seen. Convoluted paths twisted and turned, looping around each other before branching off in every direction. She had the gift of foresight, farsight, empathy, mindspeech, the healing gift both the mind, the body and the land. She also had one channel he couldn't identify. He just held her and stared into her dark brown eyes until she giggled, /You're funny. Are you going to go find him? He needs you./

/Who?/ he said stupidly.

/Darkwind. His heart is hurt and you can make it better./

Firesong smiled wistfully, /I wish I could little one, but he doesn't feel the same about me as I feel about him./

Ghost patted the side of his face before leaning in to kiss his cheek, /He will. He just hasn't been ready until now. Go to him, he needs you./

Firesong had set the child down and was half way across the clearing before he realized he'd been given an order by a 'child' and he'd obeyed without question. He looked back and found her staring after him with large grin on her elfin face. He shook his head and went to find Darkwind.

**********

Xander was still laughing when Wintermoon dragged him up the steps to their partially remodeled ekele. But his laughter died when his mate pulled him down onto the bed and proceeded to stick his tongue down his throat. Xander groaned deep in his chest and rubbed against the body beneath him. He let out a startled grunt when Wintermoon shoved him up onto his knees and slid out from under him. Xander started to ask what was wrong but his brain shut down at the sight of Wintermoon practically ripping his own clothes off. He reached down to untie the lacings holding him prisoner but when he started to push them down over his hips Wintermoon stopped him. "Leave them on." the older man said in dark voice. Xander shuddered and obeyed.

Wintermoon stared at the picture his mate made. Kneeling on his knees on the bed with his long black hair brushing over his chest, his wings flared slightly and his aroused cock rising up from the black leather. Wintermoon went slightly insane. He hurriedly removed the rest of his clothing and crushed himself against his mate as tightly as he could. The two men grappled for a moment, hungry hands and mouths making a meal of the other, but they'd both been on the edge for too long. It only took a few moments of thrusting against each other before they both erupted. Wintermoon swallowed Xander's groan and grasped the still spurting cock in his hand. He squeezed and stroked until it once again grew hard, enjoying Xander's whimpers and pleas all the while.

He reached back and grabbed the pot of oil from the bedside and pushed it into Xander's hand before turning his back to his husband and raising his hips, "Xander, please, I want you in me. Now."

Xander gulped and ran a shaking hand over the curved flesh in front of him. He and Wintermoon hadn't had sex very often before and never like this, but the need in his mate's voice left him no doubt that this was what the older man wanted.

He dipped one finger into the oil and lightly brushed it over the exposed opening. Wintermoon moaned and spread his knees farther apart. Xander panted, trying to get more air into his lungs as he oh, so slowly pushed his finger into Wintermoon's warm body. Time lost all meaning as he followed Wintermoon's commands for 'more' and 'harder'. Soon Xander had three fingers thrusting into the older man's body but it wasn't enough for either of them.

Wintermoon pulled away from the tormenting fingers and said, "Inside me now Xander, please."

Xander quickly rubbed oil down the length of his cock while reciting all he could remember of the Gettysburg address in his head to keep from coming. He finally placed the head of his cock at the opening and pushed forward gently. Wintermoon took over from there. He thrust back hard, impaling the rigid length of Xander's cock inside his body. He sat up and pushed his back against his mate's chest and felt strong hands grasp his hips while those incredible wings wrapped around him. Wintermoon rose up and then pushed back down, every movement causing the soft feathers to brush against his body. He leaned his head back and latched onto Xander's lips, thrusting his tongue into his lover's mouth. They tongues tangled and teased for a moment, then Xander broke away and pulled in a deep breath.

Star filled eyes stared into icy blue and a lecherous grin crossed Xander's face. "I know what you want." he said, "I know what you need."

He pulled Wintermoon's hands back and rested them on his thighs, leaving the front of his body completely exposed. "Leave them there." he said in a whisper. He tightened his grip on Wintermoon's hips and curved his wings in until they covered the front of Wintermoon's body. Xander thrust up hard into the willing body and heard his mate wail when the edges of his feathers brushed against his cock. Xander groaned and thrust faster, driving them both to the edge, but stopped before they could tumble over.

He slowed down his thrusts, lazily licking and sucking on the back of Wintermoon's neck. He fanned his wings, sending a light draft over their sweating bodies. He nipped the edge of Wintermoon's ear and whispered, "I love you." Then he thrust up hard, using short, fast strokes, the force of the movement pushing Wintermoon's cock against his feathers. Wintermoon screamed and thrashed as he came, the soft caresses of the feathers stealing away all his control.

Xander felt the muscles clasping his cock contract and then go into spasms. He gasped and thrust faster, once, twice, then came, howling loudly in his mate's ear. He slumped his head forward and rested it on the curve of Wintermoon's shoulder. They stayed that way for several moments, trying to catch their breath. Wintermoon finally pulled himself off of Xander and they both groaned.

The older man staggered across the room, he cleaned himself and brought a cloth back to his husband. While Xander removed the worst of the mess from his body and wings, Wintermoon got them both cups of icy cold water. They both drained the water in a single gulp. Wintermoon set the cups on the floor and settled back in their bed. When Xander stayed kneeling at the foot of the bed he grew concerned. "Xander, what's wrong?"

Xander shrugged, "I can't sleep on my back because of the wings, they get in the way. And I can't get comfortable sleeping on my stomach."

Wintermoon laughed and pulled his husband down onto his chest, "Sleep on me Xander, I think we'll both be comfortable this way."

Xander buried his face in Wintermoon's neck and sighed happily. "I could get used to this." he murmured and then fell right to sleep. Comfortable for the first time since he and Soldier had rejoined.

Wintermoon kissed his cheek and smiled happily, "I love you." he whispered, and fell asleep, comforted by the knowledge that Xander was his, and he was Xander's, forever.

the end.

Title Page